Junior IT Systemadministrator
IT Support - Germany
Job descriptionAriane is the global leader in check-in solutions for the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Paris, Ariane is present on four continents and operates over 3,000 hotels in more than 27 countries. Allegro Suite© software offers mobile, web/online, and kiosk check-in/out solutions. Whether our customers are looking for innovation, new guest services, or cost savings, Ariane Systems offers them a complete and unique range of products and solutions suitable for any type of hotel, from budget hotels to five-star hotels, whether individual hotels or hotel chains.
At the Ludwigsburg location, we are looking for an employee (m/w/d) as a junior IT system administrator / IT support (technical support/IT customer advisor) to start as soon as possible.
- Successfully completed vocational training or studies
- Relevant technical support experience
- Technical training, e.g. as an IT specialist in system integration
- Distinctive and practiced customer and service orientation
- Knowledge of hardware, network, Microsoft operating systems; optional project management
- Ideally experience in the hotel or tourism industry
- Safe handling of software, especially CRM systems, Microsoft Office, Salesforce
- Class B driver's license / optional willingness to make occasional business trips
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Quick-witted and communicative, both in person and on the phone
- Positive charisma and professional demeanor
- Do-it-yourself mentality and the courage to break new ground
- Purposefulness and success orientation
- High level of self-motivation and willingness to perform
- Distinctive feeling for the target group
- Independent way of working, positive attitude and good organizational and time management.
- Coordination, processing, and follow-up of support requests from our customers
- Participation in telephone support/hotline
- Coordination with our headquarters in France and all partners
- Planning and implementation of all process steps from the order to the final commissioning including customer-specific adjustments and setting up interfaces to hotel software and locking systems as well as payment service providers.
Why join us?
- A responsible position in an inspiring, modern working environment with flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- Independent and varied tasks in a young, innovative company
- Intensive training in the area of responsibility
- Work-life balance: Free organization of work (time), self-organization, optional remote work in the home office for far-reaching flexibility
- Employee benefits: coffee, water and fruit, employee mobile phones and much more...
How to Apply?
The position is open for immediate hire. Send us your application with your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com if you are interested, or have any questions regarding the position.
Tel : 071 4179 717 90